Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Period
Noon on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 (JST) Noon on Friday, January 31, 2020 (JST) Noon on Friday, February 7, 2020 (JST)
Abstract submission was closed.
Thank you very much for submitting.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Submitted abstracts should be prepared by following instruction below.
- Abstracts must be written in English. *MS Word file
- Title, Affiliation, Name, Abstract (Please prepare your data in this order)
- The title of abstract must be limited to 20 words (about 100 characters, including spaces)
- The body of abstract without images should not exceed 650 words (about 1700 characters, including spaces) in length.
- Please download the abstract submission form below (Word file format) and send it by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- After submitting the abstract, you will receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your abstract within three days (exclusive of weekends and public holidays).
If you do not receive this e-mail, please contact the congress secretariat.
Abstract Submission Categories
Submitters of abstract are able to choose in which category they would like to submit their abstracts. Abstract Submission Categories are as below.
Young Scientist Award
Young Scientist Awards will be given to those who make excellent poster and oral presentation(s) at the meeting.
Applicant eligibility: JALAS member (regular or student member) who was born after April, 1985.
The classification list is below.
|A-1||management, facilities, ethics and welfare|
|A-2||experimental technique, substitution, anesthesia and analgesia|
|A-3||nutrition, physiology and biochemistry|
|A-5||brain, neurology and behavior|
|A-6||autopsy, histology and pathology|
|A-7||breeding and lineage development|
|A-8||developmental engineering (including regenerative medicine)|
|A-9||genetics, selective breeding and gene function|
|A-10||pharmacology and safety|
|A-11||microorganisms, infection and immunity|
|B-3||rodents (other than mice and rats)|
|B-11||reptiles and fish|
Please send your abstract to congress secretariat by e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Acceptance / Rejection
The president will respect the authors' preference but reserves the right to assign the category and make the final decision of acceptance/rejection.
Authors will be notified by e-mail in March whether his/her abstract has been accepted for presentation.
- Contact Us
- c/o Proactive Inc.
3F Sannomiya Century Bldg, 83 Kyomachi
Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi 650-0034 Japan
FAX: +81-78-332-2506 (09:30-18:00 weekdays only)